RENTAL MINIMUM PERIOD
The minimum rental period is 1 day (24 hours). Delays of more than one hour will be charged one-day extra rental.
It is essential to present a valid driving license in Portugal.
21 years with minimal driving practice 2 years
Cars must be returned with the same amount of fuel that had at the delivery date. The missing fuel will be charged to the customer.
- Under Portuguese law, insurers do not cover motorcycle occupants
- Occupants circulate on their own responsability.
- The motorcycle has third party/civil liability coverage.
- Deposit is mandatory in the amount of 200€
- Optional tire insurance, 10€/day.
VAT, mandatory liability insurance, maintenance, roadside assistance 24 hours, CDW, SCDW.
Prices do not include
Parking charges, fines, fuel, damage the clutch, minimum franchise 100,00€(Gr A, B, BA, C and CA),minimum franchise 500,00€(Gr M and Q)
Lost documents (250€) and keys (300€)
It is always the customer's responsibility for damages caused to third parties or to the rental vehicle where it has:
Is conducted by a person who for it is not legally entitled or authorized by FIVE RENT A CAR. Suffer damage caused intentionally by the customer,negligence and/or misuse.
Is driven by a person under the influence of alcohol, drugs or suffering from mental illness.
Is used in sport events, rally races, challenges, contests, etc.
Have an accident and it is not reported to Five Rent a Car as soon as possible.
Suffer acts of vandalism such as broken glass, burst tires and damaged rims.
Lack of communication or late communication constitutes for the customer an obligation to indemnify Five Rent a car for all expenses resulting therefrom.
The customer is responsible for all road offenses committed.
- Additional coverage insurance for tires and windows 5€ per day.
- In the event of a tire(s) burst without an insurance contract, 150€
- It is forbidden to smoke inside the vehicle, 100€
- Airport service supplement, 15€
- Out of hours from 18.00 to 08.00 additional cost 30€
In case of accident, should call the authorities (112).
Call ambulance if any wounded.
Contact Five Rent a Car (failure to do, customer is responsible for all vehicle damage)
Get the other driver's involved information:
Name, address and telephone number
Nº driving license, date and place of issue
Brand, model and license plate of the other vehicles
Insurance policy and insurance company
NOTE: prices may change depending on the season and without notice.